Today I will try to discuss how Memories can make you feel good and how the same can make you feel low. So first I will discuss how it keeps your energy level high or helps to keep you happy
- M-moments of past glories which remind us about our success & achievement
- E-enable us to feel proud about ourselves
- M-moments of delight makes our energy level high
- O-oodles care and love of someone remind us about his/her absence in our life
- R-Recall -when we recall every good moments which make us feel nostalgic as if we are living in that phase of life only and we want to be stay in that particular phase forever.
- I-initial phase i.e. childhood memories always make us laugh and
- E-enable us to become a nostalgic person.
Now how the same memories make you sad and keep your energy level down
- M-Moments of past glories which remind us about our failure and rejection
- E-enable us to feel low about ourselves.
- M-moments of anguish make our energy level down.
- O-oodles torture and disrespect by someone remind us. As if that person would not have come in to our life.
- R-Recall- when we recall any bad moment which make us cry as if these agonies will never leave us.
- I-initial phase i.e. childhood memories always makes us laugh, its true but at the same time we think that those days will never come back in our life and this thought will make us sad and
- E-enable us to feel low
- S-sometimes, because we cannot stop time.
At last I will say gone are the days but not the memories whether it’s good or bad, but it is up to us which memories we will keep with us forever. I prefer to keep good memories what about you?